DeFrag's Glob

Routine information presentation vehicle of miscellany, drivel, & generalized blather.



Location: LC.Milky Way, Sol.P3 (Earth Mk2) 47º -122º

About Me: Why yes as a matter of fact, it IS all about me.
Email: df.the1@gmail.com Webpage: My Home!
See my profile

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh Donna

Who loves Donna Pinciotti? Stupid question. My nightly routine usually includes a Seinfeld & That 70s Show episodes. My favorite used to be brunettes but now redheads are top.

Jesse isn't responding to medical treatment & I'm feeling pretty bad about that. I suppose I'm more attached to her than I had realized. I just hope she makes it.. she deserves it.

Anyway, Deano should expect a waay cool download of USB apps soon enough. Its been quite an ongoing project for me to accumulate the best small apps to run off USB. I may post the readme.txt for you folks, dunno.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeadLlama said...

Stil waiting on that promised download. In the meantime, check this out: USB Apps

19:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home